Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bride Wars - Not Too Bad Even For A Guy

Movie: Bride Wars (PG, DVD Release Date: Apr 28, 2009)
Duration: 89 minutes
Rating: **1/2

I was not exactly sure what to think of this movie when I saw previews for it at the theater. I knew that I wasn't going to pay 8 bucks to see it, so I waited until it showed up at my work. I plugged it in and was not disappointed for the price I paid for it (free!) Starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway, this is the story of two women who have been friends all their lives. They do everything together and share the same dream of getting married in the Plaza once their special days come. Both of their boyfriends propose to them at the same time, so they immediately make plans to get married in the Plaza. There is a mix up and they are both booked on the same day so they must try to convince each other to change the date or venue. The movie does not have an amazing story that you must see to complete your life, but it is interesting enough to keep you entertained. The movie has something for you to learn as well - Anne Hathaway can dance! I would not buy Bride Wars but it is definitely worth the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment